• Geographic specific prayer time settings by City, Country and Continent
• Accurate to the second. Synchronised to highly accurate Atomic Clock source
• Displays local time and 5 (starting) prayer times through unique analogue indicators
• LED lit design expressed in beautifully crafted and contemporary artwork dial
• 700mm diameter nominal size and upwards
• Prayer time indicators move daily (at midnight) to the next day, specific prayer time in that city location
• Power failure auto re-set facility and 3 year parts and labour warranty
• Call to prayer sound system feature, on/off facility
• From £10,000. Personalised design/finish service including the incorporation of precious gems, stones and precious metal plating
Smith of Derby have provided many clocks in the Middle East, including installations in Makkah. The company is now honoured to have designed and created what we believe is the world's highest quality 'Islamic Prayer Clock' that truly captivates the glory of faith through the unique exploration and expression of prayer time.
Smith of Derby collaborated with the Islamic community, including Islamic leaders in the London Mosque, throughout the development of this prayer clock. Omar Faruk, founder of EcoMuslim, an environmental group that raises awareness of issues through the teachings of Islam, said the timepiece was, “a beautiful piece of engineering. It’s an exciting product developed by a British company for the global Muslim market".
The timepiece can be highly bespoke. Please register your interest by contacting designer and inventor Kevin Litchfield: kevin.litchfield@ smithofderby.com
or telephone: +44 7800 689 404
© 2015 Smith of Derby Ltd. Registered Company No. 01395408
Telephone: +44 (0) 1332 345 569 Fax: +44 (0) 1332 290 642 Email: email@example.com